Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Results.
Opportunity knocks! Huge historical CWE mansion, known as the Butler House, built in 1892.Currently zoned as commercial and residential. 2.5 Stories with grand staircases and stain glass. Third floor occupied by owners. First and second floor is down to studs. Needs renovation. Fabulous level almost half-acre lot. Has a carriage house converted to a beauty salon. Plus a 3-car garage. Turrets, port cochere on the national historical registry. Loads of potential. Close to Whole Foods, Barnes Jewish hospital, Wash U school of Medicine and Forest Park. 15 parking spots in back yard for beauty salon. Seller is selling as-is. Seller will do no repairs, credits or occupancy inspections.
Property Details and Features
- Heat Source: Gas
- Heating: Radiator(s)
- Heating Included
- Driveway: Concrete
- Basement: Stone/Rock,Walk-Out Access
- Description: Divided Bdr Flr Plan,Master Bdr. Suite
- Above Grade Finished Area: 12750 Sq.Ft.
- Above Grade Finished Area Source: Public Records
- Architectural Style: Historic,Manse
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Levels: Two
- Living Area: 12750 Sq. Ft.
- Building Age: 129
- Style Description: Other
- Other Structures: Garage(s),Outbuilding
- Year Built: 1892
- Neighborhood: Central West End
- Cooling: Electric
- Disclosures: Unknown,Code Compliance Reqd,Flood Plain No,Limited Seller Discl
- 3 garage spaces
- Garage Included
- Features: Some Wood Floors
- Price per Sq.Ft.: $149
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Ownership Type: Private
- Major Area: Central West
- Parcel Number: 3901-00-0030-7
- Subdivision Name: Patchins
- Township: St. Louis City
- Features: Fencing,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Lot Size Acres: 0.244
- Lot Size Dimensions: 99×213
- Lot Size Source: County Records
- Lot Size Square Feet: 10629 Sq.Ft.
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Carport Available
- 4 covered spaces
- Features: Detached
- Parking Total: 18
- Possession: Negotiable
- Property Sub Type: Residential
- Elementary School: Adams Elem.
- High School: Roosevelt High
- High School District: St. Louis City
- Middle Or Junior School: Fanning Middle Community Ed.
- Public Sewer
- Annual Tax Amount: 15396
- Tax Year: 2019
- Water Source: Public
- Features: Some Stained Glass