Although St. Louis Realty charges a discount commission we pride our company on providing an unmatched level of service!
Below is a general list of the standard services we provide.
1) CMA – Your agent will provide a competitive market analysis to help in the decision of finding the perfect asking price for your home.
2) Net Proceeds – Your agent will provide a seller’s net proceeds sheet and configure an approximate profit that you will walk away with after the sale.
3) Evaluation Sheet – Your agent will provide personalized suggestions on cost effective improvements that can increase your profits and improve the marketability of your home.
4) Color Photos – Your agent or a professional photographer will take digital photos of your home inside and out and provide full color Feature Sheets to be placed inside and outside your home.
5) Disclosures – Your agent will provide all disclosures mandated by state law.
6) Additional Materials – Your agent will provide a professional For Sale sign, Directional Signs, Feature sheet Holder, Supra box and sign-in sheet.
1) MLS Listing – Your agent will market your home to the thousands of other agents in the area with numerous photo’s and enticing descriptions of your property.
2) Reverse Prospecting – Your agent has the ability to contact agents that have specific searches set up ofr their clients on the MLS. If their criteria matches your home your agent will contact them to entice them to bring their clients through!
3) Internet – Because over 90% of all sales are originated by online websites we have you covered! Your home can be viewed on over 50 of the top searched local and national sites including homes.com, trulia, Zillow, remax.com, stlouisrealty.net and more!
4) Realtor.com – Realtor.com has more hits than the next top 3 home websites combined. With that said, our company provides a PREMIUM package with realtor.com including unlimited photos, virtual tours, unlimited marketing remarks, banners and more!
5) Weekly updates on Craigslist – We update your home weekly on craigslist to ensure top billing of your home each week.
6) Open Houses
1) Your agent will provide you with a weekly update call providing you with feedback from agents who have viewed your home and update you on your advertising schedule.
2) Your agent will call to confirm every appointment for viewing. We use a scheduling agency to schedule, confirm, and administer all showings of your home.
1) Your agent will assist in negotiating a contract to ensure your needs and requirements are satisfied.
2) Your agent will ensure that all inspections are performed in accordance with agreed-upon contract terms.
3) Your agent will help with the building inspection negotiation process to ensure it is fair and reasonable.
3) Your agent will schedule your closing with title company and work with your lender to ensure your closing is as stress free as possible
4) Your agent will provide you with closing statement approximately 24 hours before close.
5) Your agent will accompany you to close to ensure a smooth transaction.